LINSEED OIL, TAR OIL
WOOD OIL

A natural choice for wood protection!

Interior finish
Exterior finish
Wood protection
 

Pine Tar

Pine tar is a dark, viscous organic liquid that is obtained from resinous pine stumps and the lower parts of stems. Pine tar is absorbed especially well into unplaned wood surfaces. It is recommended that pine tar is diluted with pine turpentine in order to accelerate its absorption rate and to avoid excessive sooting.
Areas of application: Used for tarring boats, wooden houses, and ropes. Tinting tar oil.
Ingredients: 100% pine tar
Colour: Dark brown 
Pre-treatment: It is important that the wood material that is to be treated is dry, with a maximum wood moisture level that is below 21% and a relative air humidity that is below 80%. Clean any old treatable surfaces of any dirt, mould, and removable materials. Prime the surface with Ecobase.
Instructions for use: Apply the material in thin layers with a brush or piece of cloth onto the clean and dry wooden surface.
Drying time: Does not dry, but instead is absorbed into the wood, as a result of which the surface feels dry.
Cleaning equipment: Pine turpentine or spirit.
NB: Do not use white spirits!
Preventing environmental risks: Since rags and wood chips that have become contaminated with the product may ignite spontaneously, they need to be preserved by soaking them in water before disposal, or keeping them in closed tin containers, or burning them immediately.
The product must not be allowed to enter the soil, sewers, or any water body. Any leakage of fluid needs to be doused in sand or other non-combustible and absorbent material. Empty and dry packaging may be sent to packaging collection points or, if this is not possible, to a general landfill site. Liquid waste needs to be delivered to a collection point for hazardous waste or to another suitable collection point.
Storage: Does not require any special conditions.
 
The product is flammable. Poses a hazard to health if inhaled, ingested, or absorbed through contact with the skin. Provide good ventilation in the work place. Contact with skin may result in an allergic reaction. Irritating to eyes and skin. Keep out of reach of children. If ingested, do not induce vomiting; seek immediate medical help and show the product packaging or labelling.
ECO OIL 2015
x
HOME PRODUCTS